A Safe Travels Certified Hotel.
A unique retreat in the heart of Markham city.
Hilton Toronto/Markham is an all-suite hotel offering luxurious accommodations, amazing food, renowned conference centre, bustling event space, relaxing spa and Zen garden, along with many other the amenities catered to your travel needs.
Hilton Toronto / Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa
- All-suite hotel with accommodations including spacious executive suites with stunning views of Markham city.
- Long term stay suites with fully equipped kitchens are available for extended stays
- An Iconic building in the heart of Markham, close to the airport, Toogood Pond Park and Markham Museum and Varley Art Gallery
- As the largest event space in York Region, the conference centre has played host to many key city events such as Markham Stouffville Hospital Gala
- Awarded a #SafeTravelsStamp, for their advanced and standardized health and safety protocols.
AAA Four Diamond all-suite hotel, including full kitchen suites and full-service amenities to suit leisure and business travellers. Featuring 45,000 sq. ft. of total event space, perfect to celebrate all of life’s moments. The on-site restaurant, lounge, room service, spa and health club with indoor pool, car rental and gift shop. The hotel is located across from the City of Markham Civic Centre with easy access to major highways, just northeast of Toronto, 30 minutes from downtown and Pearson International Airport.
A cleaner stay from check-in to check-out. Stay with confidence, knowing that all guest and meeting rooms including public areas have been cleaned and disinfected as part of the Hilton CleanStay program. For more information, visit http://hilton.com/cleanstay.
Standard Suites: Two-room suite features one king or two double beds in the bedroom, marble washroom with standing shower or step in tub and queen size pull-out sofa in the living room. Larger and upgraded deluxe suites available.
Deluxe Suites: Features all the amenities of a standard two-room suite plus a dining area and den.
Kitchen Suites: Features a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, living room, den, bedroom with one king or two double beds and a marble washroom. Larger and upgraded suites available.
- Essence of Unionville Restaurant: The perfect spot for any occasion with private and semi-private dining areas and Executive Chef Jitin Gaba’s ever-evolving, eclectic menu. Indoor Dining is open starting Friday, July 16, 2021. Takeout is available through UberEats and DoorDash daily from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm.
- Absolute Lounge: Absolute lounge and bar offers an extensive drink menu and a lively night life experience. Open everyday from 11:00am to midnight.
- Unionville Athletic Club: Hotel overnight guests can enjoy complimentary access to this member’s health club located on lobby level. Re-opening August 16, 2021. Pre-booking required. For more information, call 905-470-2400.
- Indoor Heated Pool: Take a swim or spend an afternoon by the indoor heated pool for the perfect lazy day. Located inside Unionville Athletic Club. Re-opening August 16, 2021.
- Mernov Medi Spa: Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa located on the lobby level of the hotel. For more information or to book, call 905-470-8522.
- AVIS Car Rental: Car rental options available for guests, located on the lobby level.
- Gift Shop: The hotel gift shop carries unique and unmatched items for our guests, located on the lobby level and equipped with an ATM.