Upcoming Workshops for Markham Businesses
Road Map to Reopening
with Workplace Safety & Prevention Services, Ministry of Labour & WSIB
Tuesday, September 14 | 2-3:30pm
About this event
Are you ready to reopen in line with Provincial guidelines?
- Do you know how to develop the mandatory COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan?
- Do you need guidance on how to properly screen your patrons and how to manage your capacity limits?
- Due to popular demand, join us for our second FREE webinar presented by Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS), Ontario Ministry of Labour, and Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
In this session, we will review:
- Workplace Safety Plan Development – templates and step-by-step instructions on how to complete.
- Proper Screening Protocols – how to implement and what changes are required at different levels.
- Posting Capacity Limits – tips to determine what they are at each level and suggestions for how to control this.
- Health and Safety at Your Workplace: What You Need to Know to comply with OHSA requirements
- WSIB: New Small Business Incentive Program with rebates and recognition for H&S improvements; Small Business H&S leadership award
- Other free health & safety, and operational resources for small business.
Bill Chen, Account Representative (Small Business), WSPS
Vicky Waldick, Account Representative (Small Business), WSPS
Adina Croitoru, Small Business – Program Specialist, Occupational Health & Safety Branch, Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development
Florence Petrakis, Consultant, Health and Safety Excellence program, Workplace Health & Safety Services Division of WSIB
ZOOM link will be sent to all registrants 24 hours prior to webinar