- This event has passed.
Building Brand Awareness with Google Part 2: Introduction to Google Ads
March 22, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
With General Assembly
Destination Markham, in partnership with Markham Small Business Centre, presents a series of workshops for Markham tourism businesses and small businesses to help them enhance their digital presence.
This workshop will be taught by Robert Rock from General Assembly, a leader in tech education, and is the second of two focused on using SEO and Google marketing tools. Participants are encouraged but not required to take all sessions, each session will equip you with real tools to apply to your business.
In this part two, participants will learn keyword audience targeting, how to design effective ad copy, and how to estimate your ad’s success.
- Define key advantages to creating a Google ad campaign
- Explain the difference in volume between low and high intent search campaigns
- Understand how Google ranks ads based on how much you bid and the quality of your campaign
- Use tools to analyze how effective keywords are at generating clicks and leads
- Describe the impact that ad relevance has on converting prospects to users and customers
- Learn strategic methods to create effective ad copy
About Robert Rock
Robert is a data-driven marketing leader with over a decade of experience creating and executing effective B2B customer acquisition plans. Highly focused on identifying relevant messages and campaigns targeting multiple audiences across the different marketing channels such as product, digital advertising, content, social, sales, customer marketing, and events. Sharp ability enabling Sales teams to be more effective at converting leads to customers. Recognized by peers as a leader that motivates and inspires people to do great work.